Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sometimes life gets in the way...

So I owe you guys and apology for not being around anymore. A lot has gone on in such a short amount of time and I've been so busy that I haven't had time to take care of my nails anymore. Long story short...I finally got back together with the love of my life after 5 years. Everything has always been so perfect with him but there is an hour and a half long drive between us and our schedules were just too crazy to make it work...the timing was never right. I could never let him move here because its such a small town and there isn't much to choose from as far as jobs go and I was too scared to move there. I got over it and...my kids and I are moving to Lincoln as soon as I find a job. My little sister and her husband and a few of my friends live there too so that's a bonus. My life is pretty stressful right now...but its good stress. If that makes sense. A lot is changing for the better, but its a lot of work. He's handling a lot of it though. Like finding a bigger place to live and a bigger car since we have 4 kids now. I'm gonna have to sell my car first...there's just SO much to do! But I've never been happier. I promise I'll be back as soon as the dust settles. Hopefully it'll only take a month or so...Wish me luck! I miss you guys!

12 comments:

~Elizabeth aka Lacquered Lizard said...

Congratulations on your good news, I wish you the best!

Emma said...

as in Lincoln, NE? i live about an hour from there, and in a small town as well. best of luck with your move! :)

moodpuppet said...

Thanks Elizabeth!

Emma- Yep. That's the one. I live in Schuyler. And thanks, sugar!

ART OF NAIL said...

good luck.. miss you too! :)
God Bless

Jen said...

I miss your awesome mani's! I hope things are going well for you and your family :D

ThRiSzHa said...

happy holiday sweety... I miss ur post... keep safe always.. *HUGS*

kutekrazynails said...

I think that is AWESOME! Good for you! There are so many more important things in life. I recently got back with my husband and I have never been happier! Keep the Faith!! Fonda

emess said...

Congratulations.

NailsIT said...

Best of luck to you doll!!!
/hugs

Maria Oliveira said...

Hi, I came to know your blog, loved, congratulations and much success here, your blog is wonderful!

I'm following your blog! :)

I invite you to visit my Blog and if you like and can also follow my blog, you will be very welcome, feel at home!

Kisses from Brazil

http://umamulherbemvestida.blogspot.com

Diana said...

Hi there! Congrats on your love/family life. I just wanted to say that I LOVE your blog. I am hoping that maybe you'll start up again soon :D And if you do, please also join the " bloglovin' " thing! It's a new app for smartphones that puts all the blogs you follow into a list on your phone. That way I wouldn't miss any of your posts!!
THANKS!!!!!!!! Diana

estetik said...

that's really amazing...i am not related to USA..will you please tell me that what is the complete procedure for applying in that.
Estetik

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space