I was tagged by the gorgeous Gina of Prim and Polished. Thanks Gina! I'm sooo sorry it took me so long to get around to doing this. Things just started picking up at work again this past week and I'm going to be working 50-60 hours a week until at least November. I can already tell its going to be another crazy year.
I'm suppose to name 10 random facts about myself and tag 10 people. Here goes...
- I can't stand having a wrinkle in the bottom of my sock or anything in my shoe. I don't care where I'm at, I will take my shoe off to fix it or I'd probably go mad.
- I have a fear of grasshoppers. I have no idea where this came from. I was never attacked by a swarm of them, my parents weren't robbed and killed by grasshoppers when I was a child, or anything like that. I just am. People give me crap about it all the time so feel free to chime in. Lol.
- My favorite movie is Rebel Without a Cause. I love James Dean. *drools*
- I'm super well organized. The lables on my cosmetics, nail polishes, everything in my shower, etc, (pretty much anything in general) have to be facing outward. There's a fine line between being really organized and having OCD, and I think I might have a toe over it.
- I love all kinds of rock. Indie, alternative, classic. My favorite band is Thrice. I'm pretty crazy about Tegan and Sara too.
- My best friends are my little sister Lorissa, and my fiancee Seth. I love you guys to death!
- I play a lot of video games. I can't wait for the new Bioshock to come out next month. The first one creeped the hell out of me.
- I'm addicted to coffee. This past holiday season International Delight put out a white chocolate raspberry creamer that I instantly fell in love with. Sadly it was only seasonal and I'm pretty sure that everywhere around here is sold out of it for good. Sadness.
- I go bananas over anything with stripes, hearts, checkers, or polka dots on it.
So that's it. I hope I didn't bore you to tears. I'm not going to tag anyone in particular because I'm pretty sure most of you have probably been tagged, but if you haven't, I tag you!